Australia’s leg meat is fresh and smooth, without the taste of lamb, so I want to make some new meanings in the dishes.
Paired with blueberry sauce and mutton, the aroma of the jam makes the taste of the mutton richer, more layers, and the taste is definitely a surprise.
The Australian lamb’s meat is tender and slightly charred after roasting. The mellow fruity aroma of blueberry sauce reduces the greasy feel of the big meat, which makes people have a big appetite and endless aftertaste.
a hind leg of an Australian bone sheep
8 blueberries, 1 cherry tomato, 1 potato, 1 bitter chrysanthemum, 8 almonds
1/2 onion, 1 onion, 1 coriander, 4 slices of ginger, 1 garlic, 1 TBSP glutinous rice flour, 1 TSP cornstarch, 3 TBSPS light soy sauce, 1 TBSP Erguotou
Blueberry Sauce Grilled Australian Lamb Leg Procedure
- Remove the legs of the Australian lamb from the freezer compartment and move it to the freezer in the freezer for natural thawing (one day).
2 The leg of the lamb is thawed. The bag suddenly falls out of a small lid. It is originally designed to prevent the sheep bone marrow from flowing out of the protective cover. It has a good design, picking up the smell of the leg of the leg, no taste of raw meat, taste of lamb, special The bone marrow of the sheep also smells the special aroma of the lamb.
- Use kitchen paper to wipe off the moisture on the surface of the leg, cut off the fascia on the surface of the Australian leg, and cut off the excess meat to arrange the shape.
- Spur the leg of the leg with a knife tip and cut the fascia into segments.
- Peel and chop the garlic, then fry in oil to make garlic granules.
6 onions, onions, parsley, ginger, garlic granules are ready.
7, glutinous rice flour, flour, sugar, light soy sauce, Erguotou ready.
Cut the onions, onions, parsley and ginger and mix with the garlic granules. Mix rice flour, corn flour, sugar, light soy sauce and Erguotou.
Put the legs of Australian lamb into a bag, then add marinade and wipe with your hands.
The bag was held tightly and marinated overnight in the refrigerator.
11 blueberries, cherry tomatoes, potatoes, bitter chrysanthemums.
Wash and drain the bitter chrysanthemum, cut into the cross knife flower on the top of the cherry tomato, make a flower shape, cut the potatoes into strips with a mold, soak in salt water for 5 minutes, and then dry the surface with the kitchen. paper.
- Prepare fresh blueberries and mix the blueberry sauce with warm water.
Crushed almonds with a rolling pin.
15 Preheat the air fryer to 180 degrees for 5 minutes, then fry the potatoes in blue for a set time of 10 minutes, then remove the shake and set the time to 5 minutes.
- Place the marinated Australian leg in an air fryer (because the potato chips do not need to be preheated after frying, if you just open the fryer, you need to preheat to 160 °C for 3 minutes).
Turn off the air fryer and cook at 160 degrees for 10 minutes.
18 Then, observe how long the leg of the leg needs to be cooked in order to observe clearly.
Increase the temperature to 200 degrees and cook for another 10 minutes. (The lamb leg can be pierced with a knife to see if the leg is cooked. If the blood and water still flow, it means the lamb is not cooked.)
Pour the blueberry sauce on the roast lamb, turn off the fryer, let it cook for 5 minutes, and let the lamb absorb the orange sauce. Place cherry tomatoes, bitter chrysanthemums, fresh blueberries and French fries on a plate. With lamb legs, topped with blueberry juice and sprinkled with crushed almonds.