2 chicken breasts, 1 spinach leaf, 1 green bean sprout, 1/4 red pepper, 1/5 onion
2 garlic cloves and 1 small piece of ginger
2 tablespoons tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, peanut oil
Practice steps for Thai chicken and spinach salad
- Wash and dry the chicken breast;
- Put tomato sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce and apple cider vinegar into a small bowl. Add garlic and ginger.
Divide the sauce into two halves; Brush half over chicken;
- Preheat the oven, bake the chicken at 200 degrees in the middle layer and bake for 50 minutes;
5 salad vegetables;
Wash bean sprouts in boiling water and break them.
7 good bean sprouts in a bowl, blanch spinach wash; Mince the onion and red pepper in a bowl;
- The roast chicken is slightly cool;
- Add peanut oil to the remaining half of the sauce and mix well in the salad vegetables.
Mix the salad on a plate, cut the chicken and put it on the salad.